Travel Post

This Travel post is about My trip to Disney world with my family last spring. When I went to Disney world I went for about 2 weeks to all the parks, one water park, and universal studios. The day we went to universal we only mainly went to harry potter world because my whole family loves harry potter but aren’t the biggest fans of universal. we rode the new Hagrid it was so fun the line was so long though but it was worth it it was beautiful and so fun to ride and REALLY fast. My family loves Disney we could live in Disney and never get sick of it  it is so beautiful and gives me this warm feeling that I grew up with and get every time I see or think of something I love especially Disney. One day we went to Animal kingdom and it was raining so much that my hair and everything was soaking in a matter of seconds. my little brother had lost something (his phone but he found it) my dad gave my older brother the keys and told us to run to the car ad that he would meet us there we ran across the whole park to get to the car and drove it up to the pick up that day was crazy we ended up in about 3 hours going to Hollywood studios. That is my travel post I love florida and Disney World so much.